- A violin (rootbeer1 and I both took lessons as kids)
- A pair of black Frye boots
- An Irish tweed cap, French beret and black leather baseball cap
- Several nice books (including The Gay Kama Sutra -- woohoo!!)
- A brand-new iron
- Several cans of tomato paste
- Vertigo tarot card deck
And a few other sundry items. We said goodbye--they'll be back to visit in the Marcia Brady Guest Room™ someday, but we will miss them.
Our good friends Dave and Vic, who moved back to Connecticut last march, are in town and staying with us for a few days. Tonight we're having dinner with them and ricksf and pseudocub1.
Last night we watched the screen tests fron Strait-Jacket again (Get the axe!!!!) and two episodes of Lost in Space. rootbeer1 had to leave the room because it was so hokey, but I loved LinS when I was a kid. Dr. Smith is such a nelly queen--I love it when he calles the robot a ninny or my favorite, "bubble-headed booby."